Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pictures with my kiddos on Mother’s Day but we WERE together!
We went to Sunday School and church and then had a wonderful lunch at the Waterfront Grill. I had a great day and felt so blessed to be a Mommy to 2 great kids.
Here are some answers that Emma gave to a survey about her Mommy in Sunday School:
In case you can’t read the answers: (and my commentary in parenthesis)
1. Brush her hair (she is really really good at this and I love it!!!)
2. Play Dress up (true- she loves when we play dress up together)
3. Yellow (true)
4. Meatballs (I have a new recipe for meatballs, I guess she now thinks it’s my favorite food!)
5. Nap (SO, true. I nap a lot.)
6. She’s already grown up (she’s so logical!)
7. When they got married (love this answer)
8. I make a silly face (she has a lot of silly faces)
9. 14 (just about 20 years off)
10. Me! (SO true- she knows I love her lots.)
And here are a couple of pictures of Emma and Foster playing nicely together- the best gift ever to this Mommy: